Viva l'Italia: Pisa


However we didn't stay that long in Pisa, I enjoyed those few hours to the fullest.

I couldn't wait for the moment until the bus stopped so I could see that oh-so-famous tower.
I wanted to see how askew that tower exactly was and after that I wanted to have my own "towerhugging" picture -of course.
After my succesful picture was taken was there enough time to buy souvenirs in the tiny stores that you can find on the sides of the square. Pisa is a small, pleasant city where I easily could stay a little longer.

Hoewel ik niet zo lang in Pisa geweest ben, heb ik toch met volle teugen van die luttele uurtjes genoten.
Het moment dat de bus stopte, kon ik niet wachten om die o-zo-beroemde toren te zien.
Ik wou zien hoe scheef die nu precies stond én daarna wou ik natuurlijk ook mijn eigen "torenknuffelfoto".
Nadat mijn eindelijk gelukte foto was genomen was er nog genoeg tijd om wat souvenirs te gaan kopen in de kleine winkeltjes die je aan de zijkanten van het plein vindt.
Pisa is een kleine,aangename stad waar ik gerust wat langer had willen blijven.





 
Follow on Bloglovin

Follow me on facebook

Followers