Viva l'Italia: Rome


Rome is a gigantic city where I could fall in love with... again and again.
The Triumphal Arch and the Colloseum could charm me enormously. And also the Spanish Steps and the Pantheon were unforgettable highlights.
While I resided in Rome, I set up some big eyes. Everywhere were colossal buildings.
The place where I live excists out of small flat builded houses, so it took a while to readjust.
The most beautiful moment I experienced was by the Trevi fountain ( Fontana di Trevi),where I made a promise to come back one day by throwing a coin over my shoulder. And I'm a person who keeps her promises...

Rome is een gigantische stad waar ik steeds opnieuw verliefd op zou kunnen worden. De Arc de Triomphe en het Colloseum konden mij naar hartelust bekoren. Maar ook de Spaanse trappen en het Pantheon waren zeker voor mij onvergetelijke highlights.
De dagen dat ik hier verbleven heb liep ik constant met grote ogen rond, overal waren er reusachtige
gebouwen. Waar ik woon is alles redelijk plat gebouwd, dus het was wel even wennen.
Het mooiste moment beleefde ik aan de Trevi fontein( Fontana di Trevi), waar ik de belofte maakte om ooit eens terug te keren door een muntje te gooien over mijn schouder. En ik ben een persoon die haar beloftes houd...












































 
Follow on Bloglovin

Follow me on facebook

Followers