Viva l'Italia: San Gimignano



San Gigignano is a small medieval city where the time has come to a standstill, although you don't hear me complaining.
I love cities where I have the feeling that I can relive its history.
What also could please me was the positively intruding scent of pizza.
I followed where the odor came from and I absolutely wanted to taste a piece of that divine smelling Italian speciality. I had been lucky that it tasted that good like the way it smelled.
Apparently San Gimignano has also been called out once to make the best ice cream of whole Italy... Well if their pizza already tastes that fantastic I don't know how heavenly a drop of gelato on my tongue would be like.

San Gimignano is een klein middeleeuws stadje waar de tijd precies is blijven stilstaan, al hoor je mij niet klagen om dat feit. Ik houd van steden waar ik de geschiedenis er precies van kan herbeleven.
Wat mij ook kon bekoren was de positief indringende geur van pizza.
Ik volgde waar de geur vandaan kwam en wou per se een stukje goddelijk ruikende Italiaanse specialiteit proeven. Ik had het geluk dat het precies zo goed smaakte als het rook...
Blijkbaar is San Gimignano ook ooit uitgeroepen geweest om het beste ijs van heel Italiƫ te maken... Wel als hun pizza al zo fantastisch smaakt, dan weet ik niet hoe hemels een druppeltje gelato op mijn tong moet zijn.









 
Follow on Bloglovin

Follow me on facebook

Followers